Advertise with CVTD
Lamar Transit has been in business for more than twenty-five years and has grown into one of the largest and most experienced transit providers in the U.S. with 90 transit offices in 16 states of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Cache Valley Transit District services the vast majority of Cache Valley. CVTD buses travel just under 1 million miles a year. Transit advertising provides an excellent way to reach the Cache Valley population.
Lamar Transit is everywhere your audience is…telling them stories, giving them directions and demanding attention. It’s advertising that looks for people. It’s advertising that knows where they work, where they live and where they play. So stay with your audience….Go where they go!
- Transit advertising delivers the lowest CPM (cost per thousand impressions) of all major media.
- Transit advertising is a non-selective media choice. It is intrusive; you can’t change the channel or throw it away.
- Transit offers a stand alone advertising message, unlike the clutter of print, radio, and television.
- Transit advertisements reach exclusive areas because they are never zoned out, unlike billboards.
- Transit exposes your message to thousands of potential consumers along Cache Valley as each bus travels an average of 5,000 miles per month.
At Lamar, we strive to maximize your advertising investment and accommodate your individual needs. Our services include full implementation of your campaign from start to finish; including campaign design, production, installation and removal.
As a company we promise to:
- Provide timely creative support
- Print on high quality 3M vinyl
- Provide insurance on Lamar production
- Install your campaign on time
- Invoice properly
Thank you for taking the time to review the proposed options for a transit advertising campaign. We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your marketing objectives.